Microsoft Access is an extremely useful and capable database suitable for department level requirements and can also be used to provide data to other applications. Access can be a standalone database or can link to other databases/systems. Access main/sub-forms can be created forms to view/edit data. Reports can be developed to display data with sorting, grouping and formatting to provide more meaningful information and effective reports for your business.
VBA provides the following services for Access databases:
- Develop new Access databases
- Add new functionality to existing databases, new reports and forms for data entry
- Convert Excel spreadsheets to Access databases
- Optimise databases that have become slow over time
- Connect to new data sources